#BYEBYE2014

2.1.15



The year of 2014 has started grey, as you can see in the photo below, but full of dreams and with a light at the end.

O ano 2014 começou assim, como podem ver na foto a baixo, cinzento, mas cheio de sonhos e com uma luz no final.




With La Coquette Misérable I've learned a lot, not only about how the blogs work but also to appreciate the work that we do. I met new people, made great partnerships, and, once again, we're invited to be part of the jury of Acrobactic, next to people whose work I admire so much.

Com a La Coquette Misérable aprendi muito, não só sobre como funcionam os blogs mas também a dar valor ao trabalho que fazemos. Conheci novas pessoas, fizemos parcerias incríveis, e mais uma vez fomos convidadas para fazermos parte do júri da Acrobactic ao lado de pessoas cujo trabalho tanto admiro.




I've experienced outstanding moments, as it was the case of Beyoncé's concert, my queen B, where there was a special appearence from her husband Jay-Z, I've shown São João (which is a popular festival that I like the most) to my boyfriend, and now we have a corner that is only ours <3

Passei por momentos marcantes, como foi o caso do concerto da minha heroína Beyoncé, que teve uma special appearence do seu marido Jay-Z, mostrar o meu S. João (que é das festas populares que mais gosto) ao meu namorado, e de agora ter um cantinho só nosso <3



Unfortunately with so much work to do with all the new challenges, we've travelled just a few times, but we still managed to go to our paradise island.

Infelizmente foram poucas as viagens com tanto trabalho e novos desafios, mas acabou por dar para ir à ilha paradisíaca do costume.




The discovery of the CC Cream of La Roche-Polay was, in terms of makeup, the best thing invented. For those suffering from rosacea like me, know how frustrating it is always red. And Rosalliac CC Cream came to save me in many situations.

A descoberta do CC Cream da La Roche-Polay foi, em termos de maquilhagem, a melhor coisa que inventaram. Para quem sofre de rosacea como eu, sabe o quão frustante é estar sempre vermelha. E o Rosalliac CC Cream veio salvar-me de muitas situações. 




Our corner of love <3 still under construction but I know that little by little it will get even cozier.

O nosso cantinho do amor <3 ainda em construção mas sei que a pouco a pouco vai ficar ainda mais aconchegante.



And of course, last but not least, my new beginning, the release of my blog. My new baby. Still has so much to grow, to achieve, but I know that the potential is here.

E claro, o meu novo começo, a solo, o lançamento do meu blog. O meu novo rebento. Ainda tem muito para crescer, muito para alcançar, mas eu sei que o potencial está aqui. 




And now what? For now to set off in 2015, after the busiest month of the year and to begin with all the strength and to achieve all objectives, I've taken a little break.
So wait to see what's to come, because there is a lot ;)
But before that, I wanted to thank all of those who follow me, here, on Facebook and on Instagram. You don't know the pleasure that it gives to me to write these posts for you.
Thank you so much!


E agora? Para já entrei em 2015 de férias para recuperar forças depois do mês mais atarefado como de costume, para poder começar o ano com todas forças e alcançar todos os objectivos. 
Esperem para ver pois está aí muito para vir ;)
Mas antes disso, queria agradecer a todos os que me seguem, seja aqui, seja no Facebook, seja no Instagram. Vocês não sabem o prazer que me dá escrever estes posts para vocês.
Obrigada!





Have a great 2015! // Tenham um 2015 fantástico!









CrisLaborim© 2012-2019