I'M SORRY WALLET, I'VE SINNED…

5.1.15


ZARA Boots and Sneakers | COS Cardigan and Socks


There were many things I didn't find on sales that I was craving for, but I brought home with me so many other things that I felt in love with (and my wallet is my witness ihih).

Foram muitas as coisas que não encontrei nos saldos que andava a namora-las, porém, também foram muitas as coisas (e a minha carteira que o diga) que trouxe.



ZARA Boots and Sneakers


I went for the first time to COS in Lisbon in one of my "speed of light" trips to the capital. It's impossible to come empty-handed. Especially when the store is on sale (in my opinion it's as good as in the Bimba y Lola sales, it's always worth going there). I bought a cardigan, one of the pieces that I wear more in the day-to-day, very original, a pair of silver socks and a leather bracelet for my boyfriend.

At Zara, oddly, I only bought shoes! :p A pair of black sneakers that I was looking for on my size number since the beginning of the season and brown boots, so I could diversify more my shoes because I only have black pairs in the closet x)


Fui pela primeira vez à loja da COS a Lisboa numa das minhas viagens relâmpago à capital. É impossível vir de mãos a abanar. Principalmente quando a loja está em saldos (na minha opinião é como nos saldos da Bimba y Lola, vale sempre a pena passar por lá). Trouxe comigo um cardigan, umas das peças que mais uso no dia-a-dia, bem original, um par de meias prateadas e uma pulseira em pele para o meu namorado.

Na Zara, por estranho que pareça, só trouxe sapatos! :p Umas sapatilhas pretas que andava à procura do meu número desde o início da estação e umas botas castanhas, visto que só tenho sapatos pretos no armário x)


H&M HOME Pot | ZARA HOME Dark Amber Air Freshner Sticks


For my home, apart from the pots, pans, meters and other stuff that was missing for the new apartment (since these are not specially beautiful things to show here (if you know what I mean)), I brought from Zara Home 'Dark Amber' air freshener sticks and one set of towels, beautiful and original, that my man chose. At H&M Home I just brought that silver box and a couple of rugs for the bathroom. Unfortunately the things that I was craving for are no longer for sale. And my wallet has thanked!

Para a casa, por entre panelas, frigideiras, medidores e outras coisas que tais que estavam em falta na casinha nova, mas que não são bonitas de se mostrar por aqui, trouxemos da Zara Home um ambientador em sticks Dark Amber e um set de toalhas, lindas e originais que o homem lá de casa escolheu (tem olho para a coisa ele ;p). Já da H&M Home trouxe só aquela caixinha prateada e um par de tapetes para a casa de banho. Infelizmente as coisas que andava a namorar da H&M Home já não haviam. E a minha carteira agradeceu! 


ZARA HOME Set of Towels 





And you? Have you been to the Sales?  Seen something you'd like to share?

E vocês? Já foram aos saldos? Viram alguma coisa que gostariam de partilhar?











CrisLaborim© 2012-2019