EAR CUFFS: HOT OR NOT?

26.6.13



Ear cuffs: Hot or not?
I honestly don't know how to answer this question. I quite like the aspect that gets into the ear, but I'm not sure that will be good in all people. Must less in all the occasions.

Ear cuffs: Hot or not?
Sinceramente, não sei muito bem responder a esta questão. Eu gosto bastante do aspecto que fica na orelha, mas não sei se ficará bem a toda as pessoas. Muito menos a todas as ocasiões.

Major fashion designers have wagered on catwalks and even on photoshoots. And jewelry designer Gaia Repossi has some wonderful ones!

Os grandes designers de moda têm apostado em passerelles e até em sessões fotográficas. E a designer de jóias Gaia Repossi tem umas maravilhosas! 


I bought this at Zara, very cheap, but I only use it on some occasions (mostly at evenings). And I have an ear cuff  from H&M, the same that Dioespirro does, which becomes much more discreet.

Eu comprei esta na Zara, bem baratinha, mas só a uso em certas ocasiões (grande parte saídas à noite). E tenho uma ear cuff da H&M igual à Dioespirro, que se torna bem mais discreta.


What do you think? Hot? Not?
I leave you on our facebook an album with some inspiration photos for you.

O que é que vocês acham? Hot? Not? 
Deixo-vos no nosso facebook um álbum com algumas fotos de inspiração para vocês.

CrisLaborim© 2012-2019