CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!

12.12.14




I may not be lucky in many other things (some say that my life can came into a book), but if there's one thing I can't complain is the boyfriend that I have! You can not have everything, right? ;p

The other day we went to visit Bimba y Lola's store after receiving an email from them saying that there were Special Prices. on the end I came with two gifts offered by my love.

It was very hard to choose, because as has it accustomed us, the collection of Bimba y Lola this season is A-MA-ZING! It makes you want to bring everything. I said EVERYTHING!


Posso não ter sorte em muitas outras coisas (há quem diga que a minha vida dava mesmo um livro), mas se há coisa que não me posso queixar é no namorado que tenho! Não se pode ter tudo não é? ;p

No outro dia fomos "visitar" a Bimba y Lola depois de receber um email da loja a dizer que estava em Special Prices e vim de lá com duas "prendinhas" oferecidas por ele.

Foi muito difícil escolher, pois como nos tem habituado, a colecção da Bimba y Lola desta estação é IN-CRÍ-VEL! Dá vontade de trazer tudo. Mas mesmo TUDO! 







At the end of one hour of indecision, I decided to bring this black boots (I really needed a good boots for my day-to-day) and a cardigan coat quite different and original.

Ao final de uma hora de indecisão, lá me decidi por umas botas pretas (estava mesmo a precisar de umas boas botas para o meu dia-a-dia) e um casaco tipo cardigan bastante diferente e original.







I am completely in love with my pieces. But I already have a few that I want to bought when they entry on sales… I don't have amendment :p

Don't forget to pass by ;)


Estou completamente in love com as minhas peças. Mas já tenho umas quantas debaixo de olho para ir buscar durante os saldos… Não tenho mesmo emenda :p

Passem por lá que vale a pena ;)











CrisLaborim© 2012-2019