DEAR SANTA…

16.12.14


1. BIMBA Y LOLA Boots | 2. MARIANA, A MISERÁVEL Ilustration | 3. ZARA Coat |
4. JULIANA BEZERRA JEWELLERY Necklace "Nao Religioso" | 5. BIMBA Y LOLA Shoulder Bag |
6. KOMONO Sunglasses from ELROCKSTAR | 7. ZARA HOME Jewellery Box |
8. BIMBA Y LOLA Golden Bag | 9. ZARA Moccasin 




Dear Santa,

This year I'm in a black and gold craving (not for sure why) but since I can ask whatever I want in here, these are the things I would like to receive for this Christmas.
As I am a person who can never say no to a bag, there are two under my eyes. The golden one is simply BEAUTIFUL! But you can not use her daily. Seeing her live I'm afraid that I damaged her and scratched this bag, and I consider that a crime in such a beautiful bag. And the other is a black stained blue that is perfect for my day-to-day. A kind of "box" with the ideal size.
Two pairs of shoes: the more-than-perfect boots from Bimba y Lola (but their a bit expensive in my opinion) and the Zara moccasins.
An illustration of Mariana, the Miserable One that is on my wishlist for so long.
The | Scapular | necklace in Gold Silver by Juliana Bezerra. You know how much I like jewellery that you can wear it every day and, if it has meaning, even better.
The glasses of ElRockStar that are all beautiful and affordable. After having seen them in the #portobrands store, I know that a couple will have to come home with me! :p
Finally, the Zara coat and the Zara Home jewellery box that I know that one day they will come home with me.

So, dear Santa, if you're watching this, you have here a beautiful ideas for this Christmas ;p



Querido Pai Natal,

Este ano estou numa de pretos e dourados (não sei porquê) mas, já que pedir posso pedir, estas são as coisas que gostaria de receber no Natal.

Como sou uma pessoa que nunca consegue dizer que não a uma mala, estão duas debaixo de olho (isto para ser realista :p). A dourada é simplesmente LINDA! Porém não dá para usar diariamente. Ao vê-la ao vivo fiquei com receio que se estrague e esta mala coçada é um crime. E a outra preta com detalhes a azul é perfeita para o dia-a-dia. Uma espécie de "boxzinha" com o tamanho ideal.
Dois pares de sapatos: as botas mais-que-perfeitas da Bimba y Lola, porém um bocadinho caras na minha opinião e uns moccasins da Zara.
Uma ilustração da Mariana, a Miserável que anda na minha wishlist há muito.
O |ESCAPULARIO| em Prata Dourada da Juliana Bezerra. Vocês sabem o quanto eu gosto de jóias que possa usar todos os dias e se tiverem significado ainda melhor.
Os óculos da ElRockStar são todos lindos e a preços acessíveis. Depois de os ter visto na loja #portobrands, apesar de não saber qual deles escolher, sei que um par vai ter que vir comigo para casa! :p
Por fim, o casaco da Zara e a caixa de jóias da Zara Home, apesar de repetidas de outras wishlists de outrora, sei que um dia ainda hão-de vir comigo para casa. 

Por isso, meu querido Pai Natal, se estiveres a ver isto, tens aqui umas belas ideias para este Natal ;p












CrisLaborim© 2012-2019