MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

24.2.15


1. BIMBA Y LOLA Bucket Bag | 2. ZARA Long Ribbed Cardigan | 3. iPhone 6 | 4. JULIANA BEZERRA "Cholo" Necklace
5. NIKE Air Huarache | 6. CHLOÉ Eau de Parfum | 7. CANON Powershot G16 | 8. TEMA "Balança" Shirt



And it has finally arrived! Tomorrow is my birthday! :D
It's true, I'm one of those people who loves birthdays. Celebrating this day and having the people who are the dearest to me is mandatory or having parties in the following days (sometimes even becomes a kind of gypsy party :p).
For me, more than aging, the birthday corresponds to a celebration of our life.
If it scares me to turn 27? Of course it does! But I have done everything to not leave anything behind and enjoy them while I can, so I can't see age like a bad thing.


Finalmente chegou! Amanhã é o meu aniversário! :D 
É verdade, sou daquelas pessoas que adora fazer anos. Adoro festejá-los e ter as pessoas que me são mais queridas bem pertinho de mim nesse dia ou nos dias seguintes de festa (às vezes até se torna numa espécie de festa cigana :p).
Para mim, mais do que envelhecer, o aniversário corresponde a uma celebração da nossa vida.
Se me assusta fazer 27 anos? Claro que assusta! Mas tenho feito de tudo para não deixar nada para trás e aproveitá-los enquanto posso, por isso não posso ver como uma coisa má.


As it is usual here on the blog, I made a wishlist, this time under the theme of my birthday. All these items in the picture are things that I would love to receive tomorrow, but if I don't  it's not important ;)
So let's talk about the board:
The collection of Bimba y Lola this spring is spectacular. I like it-all! And can I resist to bucket bags? This will be one I will have to have in my closet, preferably in the near future.
Zara, although has scared me the first lookbook, is also not behind regarding to the new collection. I already have a few things under my eye and this jacket is no exception.
Two things I learned through Carolina's Last Minute Dream blog (one of my favorite blogs): the Nike Huarache and the collection of the brand Tema. And the shirt is in my favorite color... <3
It isn't the first time I put one of the pieces of Juliana Bezerra in my wishlist. The visit at his studio on the next trip to Lisbon will be a mandatory stop. 
The parfum of Chloé which is wonderful.
And last but not least, two things that I've been dating for a long time: a more compact camera machine in order to have it always with me and, of course, the iPhone 6, because my 4 is really in need of rest…


Como é costume fazer aqui no blog, fiz uma wishlist, desta vez sob o tema do meu aniversário. Tudo o que aqui está são coisas que amaria receber amanhã, porém se não as receber não será importante ;)
A colecção da Bimba y Lola desta Primavera está espectacular. Apetece-me tudo! E como não resisto a carteiras bucket, esta será uma das que terei que ter no meu armário, de preferência num futuro próximo. 
A Zara, apesar de me ter assustado com o primeiro lookbook, também não está atrás no que diz respeito à nova colecção. Já tenho umas quantas coisas debaixo de olho e este casaco não é excepção. 
Duas coisas que descobri através da Carolina do blog Last Minute Dreams (um dos meus blogs favoritos): as Nike Huarache e a colecção da marca Tema. São mesmo a minha cara. E a camisola tem a minha cor preferida… é <3
Já não é a primeira vez que coloco uma das peças da Juliana Bezerra numa wishlist minha. A visita no seu atelier na próxima ida a Lisboa será paragem obrigatória. Só ainda não sei o que quero trazer pois é tudo lindo!
O perfume da Chloé que é maravilhoso.
E por fim, duas coisas que ando a namorar há muito: uma máquina mais compacta para poder tê-la sempre comigo e, claro, o iPhone 6, pois o meu 4 está mesmo a precisar de um descanso…




And yesterday, I read a quote that is perfect for this post:  "age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you".

E ontem, por coisa do acaso, li uma frase que assenta na perfeição aqui neste post: "age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you" .

CrisLaborim© 2012-2019