27? DON'T CARE!

27.2.15


Photos by Pedro Freitas with Nikon F3 with 35mm film


My birthday was passed quietly, between work (of course!) and a few surprises that I wasn't at all waiting for.
On the many phone calls that I've received, the comments they made about my age was like "HIII you are getting old!" Honestly, with this child's face, nobody gives me 27 and I don't feel the years passing on my shoulders.
Looking back, I can say with certainty that I don't regret anything and I've always enjoyed the most, just like the way I wanted. And the years go by and I'm reaching for more and more stuff.

O dia passou calmamente, com trabalho pelo meio (claro!) e algumas surpresas que não estava de todo a contar.
Dos muitos telefonemas que recebi e comentários que fizeram à minha idade partiam de "HIII estás velha!" Sinceramente, com esta carinha de criança, ninguém me dá 27 e eu também não me sinto com aquele peso da idade. 
Olhando para trás, posso dizer com toda a certeza que não me arrependo de nada e que aproveitei sempre ao máximo, tal e qual da maneira que quis. E os anos vão passando e vou alcançando mais e mais coisas. 





I'm happy and I believe I lived these 27 the best way possible, enjoying all the time, surrounded by all those that I like the most, as always.


Sinto-me feliz e acredito que vivi estes 27 da melhor maneira possível, aproveitando todos os bocadinhos, rodeada de todos aqueles que mais gosto, como sempre.
CrisLaborim© 2012-2019