[ 4 ALL THE SNEAKERS LOVERS ] THE DIOR FUSION SNEAKERS WANNABE

20.1.15






As a sneaker lover, I'm just loving this phase of comfort combined with fashion in all the catwalks and street style. For those who are aware you know that in the Haute Couture 2014, both Chanel and Dior presented sneaker models that were simply desirable. But today I will only write about the Fusion Dior sneakers, because I have news for those who can't afford the real ones... hihih

Como sneaker lover, ando simplesmente a amar esta fase do conforto aliado à moda em todas as passerelles e street style. Para quem está atento, sabe que na Haute Couture de 2014, tanto Chanel como Dior apresentaram modelos de sneakers simplesmente apetecíveis. Mas hoje vou-vos falar do modelo Fusion da Dior, pois tenho uma novidade para nós que não os conseguimos comprar… hihih








It's impossible to remain indifferent to this model. Either you hate it or love it! I'm clearly in the second category. I found them amazing! No laces, combined with such a comfortable aspect for the day-to-day running around ... I was in love from the first time I saw them.

É impossível ficar indiferente a este modelo. Ou se odeia ou se ama! Eu claro que estou na segunda categoria. Acho-os incríveis! Sem atacadores, com um aspecto confortável brutal para a correria do dia-a-dia,… fiquei apaixonada desde a primeira vez que os vi. 



Dior Fusion Sneakers



The other day, Mafalda from the blog Never Stop Dreaming posted about this model and left me thinking "Will Zara and the others create a more affordable model for the common mortal?" And it has just happened! According to the Marie Claire website, there's a photo from the sneak peak of SS 15 Zara collection, where we can see this model, among so many other pieces that I'm willing to buy when they reach the stores.

No outro dia, a Mafalda do Never Stop Dreaming postou sobre este modelo e deixou-me a pensar "Será que as Zaras e afins vão criar um modelo mais acessível ao comum do mortal?" E não é que aconteceu! Segundo o site da Marie Claire, nas fotos de sneak peak da SS 15 da Zara, podemos ver este modelo, no meio de tantas outras peças que estou desejosa que cheguem às lojas. 




I can only hope to see them live and choose if I bring them home or not :)

Resta-me esperar para vê-lo ao vivo e saber se o trago para casa ou não :)













CrisLaborim© 2012-2019