WHAT A PEACEFUL [ SUNDAY ]

26.1.15




Ohh the Sundays…

When I was younger I hated Sundays. It was a synonymous of staying at home with my parents instead of being able to hang out with my friends and end up doing nothing all day… Today, mainly because I'm always running for a place to another, I give a tremendous value to my Sundays, especially those who I don't have to work and I can regain strength for the week that is ahead.
Yesterday was no exception. In addition of having lunch with the family, I still managed to have tea with friends, put on reading and, above all, relax!


Aiii os domingos…

Quando era mais nova detestava os domingos. Era sinónimo de ficar em casa com os pais em vez de poder sair com os amigos e acabava por não fazer nada… Hoje em dia, como ando sempre a correr, dou um valor enorme aos meus domingos, principalmente aqueles em que não trabalho e que posso aproveitar para recuperar forças para a semana que aí se avizinha. 
O de ontem não foi excepção. Para além do dia passado em família, ainda consegui lanchar com os amigos, colocar a leitura em dia e, acima de tudo, descansar!




One of the things I also love to do on Sundays is to go to the magazine stand next to my house, where they have all the magazines that I like, and bring a magazine to read that day. This weekend was also no exception. I brought Design Anthology. With a clean graphical editing, just like I love them, ideas and captivating texts about interior design.

Uma das coisas que também adoro fazer aos domingos é ir ao quiosque ao lado de casa, onde tem todas as revistas que gosto, e trazer uma revista para ler. Este fim-de-semana não foi excepção. Trouxe a Design Anthology. Com uma edição gráfica clean, mesmo ao meu gosto, com ideias e textos sobre design de interiores bastante cativantes.





I also bought flowers for the house and took care of my beauty. 
Last week I bought the famous Caudalie Divine Oil on skin.pt (they were on sales) and so I tried it yesterday, with all the time in the world, and I can tell you that now I realize what all the fuss was about. It leaves a wonderful scent and the skin is like silk. I also experienced in my hair, since my tips were so dry and I really noticed the difference. 
When you have the chance, try it. It's really worth it ;)

Aproveitei também para comprar flores para a casa e tratar da minha beleza. Visto que tinha acaba há já algum tempo o meu óleo e a skin.pt estava em promoções, resolvi experimentar o tão famoso Divine Oil da Caudalie e posso-vos dizer que agora percebo o porquê de tanto alarido. É mesmo maravilhoso. Deixa um cheirinho incrível e a pele fica óptima. Experimentei também no cabelo, já que as minhas pontas estavam tão secas e noto realmente a diferença. 
Quando tiverem oportunidade, experimentem-no. Vale mesmo a pena ;)













CrisLaborim© 2012-2019