PUMA X SOLANGE DISC COLLECTION

26.3.14


Solange Knowles

On the day before I go see her sister's show @ Meo Arena in Lisbon, I present to you the line of sneakers that Solange Knowles conceived and Art Directed for the sports brand PUMA: the Disc Collection.

No dia antes de ir ver o espectáculo da irmã ao Meo Arena em Lisboa, dou-vos a conhecer a linha que Solange Knowles concebeu e dirigiu para a marca desportiva PUMA: a Disc Collection.






Creative Concept & Art Directed by Solange Knowles // Concebido e dirigido por Solange Knowles


As I once confessed, I'm a sneakers-holic, so I've been looking at this next model (on the picture bellow). Despite finding all of them interesting in their own way, that sole is drop-dead gorgeous :p

Para mim, como uma sneakers-holic como já vos tinha confessado, ando de olho neste modelo que vos deixo a baixo, apesar de achar todos eles interessantes à sua maneira (é que aquela sola é linda de morrer! :p). 

My favorite model from the collection // O meu modelo favorito da colecção

You can buy them here or here



Nighty Night <3







CrisLaborim© 2012-2019