{ MISERÁBLE RELAXATION }

2.8.13

Hi there my dear Coquettes Miserables!

First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of posts these last days. They're days of hard work and little time to post.

But finally my vacation time has come! For now, I've 10 days to try to relax from all the stress accumulated during this year…
These will be days for some trips, to go to the beach and into the pool (if the weather will be good), dinners with friends and some time to cherish me (because I deserve too).






Olá queridas Coquettes Miserábles!

Antes de mais, queiram-me desculpar pela falta de posts nestes últimos dias. Foram dias de muito trabalho e pouco tempo para vos mimar. 

Entrei ontem de férias. Para já, 10 dias para tentar relaxar de todo o stress acumulado durante este ano. E não foi pouco.
Vão ser dias de passeios, idas à praia e à piscina (se o tempo assim o permitir), jantares com amigos e para me mimar (pois também mereço).












To do this I can't forget the essential accessories for these days. Here are some tips for you seize yours ;)

Para isso não me posso esquecer dos acessórios essenciais para estes dias. Aqui ficam algumas dicas para vocês aproveitarem os vossos também ;)

1. Beach Pillow /  Almofada de Praia CAIA // 2. Bag / Saco de Palha OYSHO // 3. Hat / Chapéu OYSHO // 
4. Beach Towel / Toalha de Praia FUTAH // 5. Sunglasses / Óculos de Sol RAYBAN // 
6. Espadrilles PAEZ // 7. Sunscreen / Protector Solar KIKO



However, I hope to have some new posts one of these days for you my Coquettes,

Entretanto, espero ter novos posts durante estes dias para vocês minhas Coquettes,

<3
CrisLaborim© 2012-2019