SALES, I LOVE YOU!

10.7.13



Hello my dear Coquettes,

Tell me, who doesn't love sales? I simply do! And when I find pieces that I've been dating for months and then found them at great prices, I can't resist, so I'll bring them home with a smile on my face from ear to ear.

It was the case of these sunglasses from Bimba y Lola's store. They are from last year's collection, and every time that I went there, I flirt with them, but when it entered into sales, they immediately sold out. So I thought it would be one of those cases that would never get them.
But, on the past week, I decided to go through the Bimba y Lola's outlet and I found them! And when I saw the price... I couldn't believe the price of the sunglasses (just ike the ones that are sold in Zara's and Mango's!) So I caught them and brought them home with me.

A discrete cat eye model (see the models that I leave on our Facebook as inspiration), with a single detail in the stems (which I personally think that are super!).

So this was the first finding on sales. We'll now wait a little bit longer for others findings and see if Zara will present me with a few surprises too...

Happy sales shopping to you my coquettes, 






Olá minhas queridas Coquettes,

Digam-me, quem não adora saldos? Eu simplesmente adoro! E quando encontro peças que andei a namorar durante meses a fio e depois reencontro-as a preços fantásticos, não resisto e trago-as para casa com sorriso de orelha a orelha.

Foi o caso destes óculos de sol da Bimba y Lola. Da colecção do ano passado, sempre que dava uma vista de olhos pela loja, ficava a namorá-los, mas quando entrou em saldos, nas duas lojas cá do Porto tinham esgotados. Pensei que seria daqueles casos que iria esquecer e que nunca mais me passaria pela cabeça. 
Pois durante a semana passada, resolvi passar pelo Outlet da Bimba y Lola e voltei a encontrá-los! E quando vi o preço nem queria acreditar… ao preço dos óculos que se vendem nas Zaras e Mangos! Peguei logo neles e trouxe-os para casa. 

Um modelo cat eye discreto (vejam os modelos que vos deixo no nosso Facebook como inspiração), com um pormenor único nas hastes (que eu pessoalmente acho um máximo).

Este foi o primeiro achado dos saldos. Vamos agora esperar mais um pouquinho pelos outros achados e a ver se a Zara me vai presentear com algumas surpresas também… Estou a aguardar.

Boas compras <3

CrisLaborim© 2012-2019