I PRESENT TO YOU 'THE LULU'

17.6.15





Quem me segue no Instagram e no Facebook certamente já viu este envelope e esta caixa. Hoje vou-vos revelar do que se trata.

For those who follow me on Instagram and on Facebook have already seen these package with this box. Today I'll reveal to you what it is.





Vi-os pela primeira vez durante a época natalícia na pop-up store #portobrands, loja essa que reunia algumas das melhores marcas criadas aqui no Porto. Foi através da marca elRockstar.com, que possui uma loja online, que fiquei a conhecer melhor os produtos da Komono.
Confesso que assim que os coloquei, achei que tinham que ser meus.

Ainda andei a namorá-los durante algum tempo, na indecisão se haveria ou não de os comprar pois não era um objecto que realmente estava a precisar naquele momento e, como não gosto muito de comprar por impulso, na altura que os decidi comprar tinham esgotado! Karma is a bitch
Felizmente as pessoas por detrás da elRockstar, a Carolina Castro e o Mário Gomes, são super atenciosos e, mal ficaram disponíveis, avisaram-me :)




When I saw these sunglasses for the first time, it was Christmas season and it was it that pop-up store that I've talked to you about named #portobrands. It was there, through the online store elRockstar.com, that I became to know better about the Komono products.

I've craved about this model, 'The Lulu' for a while in the indecision whether I bought them or not because it wasn't really an object that was in need at that moment. And because 'Karma is a bitch', when I finally decided to buy them, they're sold out!
Fortunately, the people behind the elRockstar, Carolina Castro and Mario Gomes, are super attentive, so when they became available again, they warned me right away :)




As linhas do modelo 'The Lulu' da Komono têm uma ligeira curva ascendente nas bordas, sem chegar a um cateye model. Perfeito para as meninas mais girly.

The lines of the Komono 'The Lulu' have a slight upsweep at the edges: a little flourish at the corners, like a cheeky smile at the edge of your lips. Perfect for the more girly girls.




Óculos de sol "The Lulu" KOMONO comprado no elROCKSTAR.com // Sunglasses 'The Lulu' from KOMONO bought in elROCKSTAR.com




'THE LULU', porque demorei tanto tempo para te ter? 

'THE LULU', why did I take so long to buy you? 





CrisLaborim© 2012-2019