DISCOVERING [ ILHA DA MADEIRA ]

12.5.15




Aqueles que me seguem no Instagram sabem que este fim-de-semana fui, em trabalho, à ilha da Madeira.
Apesar de já ter viajado imenso, nunca calhou ir à Madeira, e agora que lá fui, fico a achar que já lá devia ter ido! :p 

A ilha é linda e tem recantos mesmo amorosos. 


For those who follow me on Instagram know that this weekend I was working at the Madeira island.
Although I've traveled a lot, it never happened to go to Madeira, and, now that I went there, I find that I've should went there earlier! :p

The island is beautiful and has the some of the coziest places.





Tive a sorte de ficar hospedada num dos melhores hóteis onde já fiquei: o Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira Hotel. O atendimento e a atenção a cada cliente era minucioso e a qualidade, tanto da comida (tem um dos melhores restaurantes da ilha da Madeira, o Villa Cipriani) como de serviço de hotelaria. 

I was lucky to be hosted in one of the best hotels where you have stayed: the Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira Hotel. The care and attention to each customer was thorough and the quality of both the food (it has one of the best restaurants on the island of Madeira, the Villa Cipriani) as hotel service.






Levaram-me a conhecer vários sítios, mas, infelizmente não deu para tudo. Talvez para a próxima vez que lá for fique a conhecer melhor esta maravilha que tanto devemos estimar.


They took me to know many places, but unfortunately did not yield to it. Maybe next time you go there get to know better this wonder that we so cherish.

















CrisLaborim© 2012-2019