FOR ME, THE BEST BEAUTY PRODUCTS

12.3.15





I'm not an expert on beauty products, but after years in search for the perfect products for my skin, I found two that I can't let go: the Rosaliac CC Cream from the La Roche-Posay and the Sensibio H2O from Bioderma.

Não sou uma expert em produtos de beleza, mas depois de anos à procura dos produtos perfeitos para a minha pele, descobri dois que não abro mão deles: o Rosaliac CC Cream da La Roche-Posay e o Sensibio H2O da Bioderma.






My CC Cream finished after one year from buying it and I use it every single day. Just in time for the February's promotion of La Roche-Posay.
The CC Cream unlike BB Cream has more coverage, which, to me, makes it more effective.
I use it daily, and, in special days, I complement it with a light foundation.

Um ano depois de comprar o meu CC Cream, ele chegou ao fim. Mesmo a tempo da promoção da La Roche-Posay de Fevereiro. 
O CC Cream ao contrário do BB Cream, tem mais cobertura, o que, para mim, faz dele mais eficaz. 
Uso-o diariamente, sendo que em dias de festa complemento-o com uma base levezinha.






The Sensibio of Bioderma is the perfect micellar solution to clean the face, tone and remove the makeup at the end of the day.
I use it at night before going to bed and in the morning before putting moisturizer.
And the best, the 500ml bottle is on sale!

Já o Sensibio da Bioderma, é uma solução micelar perfeita para limpar o rosto, tonificar e retirar a maquilhagem no final do dia.
Uso-o à noite antes de ir para a cama e de manhã antes de colocar o creme hidratante.
E o melhor, estava em promoção o frasco de 500ml! 


If you haven't experienced these products, ask to do it in your pharmacy ;)

Se ainda não experimentaram estes produtos, peçam para fazê-lo na vossa farmácia ;) 











CrisLaborim© 2012-2019