LAST NIGHT CONCERT [ HMB ]

1.2.15




Yesterday we went to a concert in Casa da Musica of a portuguese soul band called HMB. They have an amazing presence on stage. I shouldn't comment on this because they play my favorite genre of music but I think I'm not the only one to say that this group has a promising future ahead.

Ontem "fechámos o mês" com um concertão daqueles para não esquecer! São portugueses, e têm uma soul incrível. Sou suspeita pois este é aquele género de música que mais me toca mas acho que não sou a única a dizer que este grupo é de se lhe tirar o chapéu. Têm mesmo um futuro promissor pela frente e no que eu puder como publico irei apoiar.





I couldn't have asked for a better way to start the year. I finally started working in a steady job, I went to concerts, I travelled (even within Portugal is always worth), I've been surrounded by the people I love the most (even with those who immigrated)… This is the year! I can feel it :) Now, if the predictions are right, next month will be even better, if only because it is my birthday! :)

Não podia ter pedido por começar o ano da melhor maneira. Começar a trabalhar o ano com trabalho fixo, concertos, viagens (mesmo que dentro de Portugal valem sempre a pena), rodeada das pessoas que mais gosto… Começou mesmo em grande. Agora, se as previsões estiverem certas, o próximo mês vai ser ainda melhor, quanto mais não seja pelo facto de fazer anos :) 






Let's see what the future holds, but I can't wait…

Vamos lá ver o que nos reserva, mas mal posso esperar… 








CrisLaborim© 2012-2019