CAMEL LOVE

8.1.15




After a long time without posting look photos, finally I post a look of the day for you, with some of the pieces that I've found on sales, as I already told you here.

E depois de tanto tempo sem postar fotos de looks, trago-vos finalmente um, com algumas das peças que encontrei nos saldos, como vos contei aqui.





I already knew the brand COS from the web, but when I visited the store, I was completely melted with the quality, the good taste, the cuts… I felt like I should bring it all home with me. Unfortunately my wallet didn't allow me to do it in that time. But, from now on, I will pay more attention to the brand, because I'm really in love with my new camel coat!

Já conhecia a marca COS, mas quando visitei a loja, fiquei completamente derretida com a qualidade, o bom gosto, os cortes… Apeteceu-me trazer tudo para casa. Infelizmente a minha carteira não me permitiu. Mas a partir de agora vou estar mais atenta à marca, pois estou mesmo in love com o meu novo casaco camel!




Leather/Fur Coat and Boots ZARA | Camel Cardigan COS | Jeans One Size Fits All TIFOSSI |
Bag BIMBA Y LOLA (old) | Sunglasses PARFOIS | Scarf Homemade















CrisLaborim© 2012-2019