MUSIC FOR TODAY

24.11.14




Today the "Music 4 Today" is dedicated to Beyoncé.


Hoje a rubrica "Music 4 Today" é dedicada a Beyoncé.






For those of you who follow me for a long time is now this is no news, but for those who don't know I can tell you that I'm a big fan of Beyoncé. Nothing crazy or irrational, but she is one, if not the one, that can mess with me ;p

It all started Friday with a leaked two new songs included in the Platinum version of its namesake album, "7/11" and "Ring Off".
And when I woke up on Saturday morning, I had a notification of her Youtube channel that there was a new video for "7/11". A bit different from her previous videos but super addictive (I've heard it 10 times) and funny.
Again, the Queen B using the power of social networks to promote her work.

After seeing it, tell me what you think ;)



Para quem já me segue há muito tempo sei que já não é novidade, mas para aqueles que só agora o fazem, eu sou grande fã da Beyoncé. Nada de histerias loucas ou irracionais, mas sim, é capaz de ser das cantoras que mexe mais comigo :p 

Tudo começou sexta-feira, com um "leaked" de duas novas canções, incluídas na versão Platinium do seu álbum homónimo, "7/11" e "Ring Off". 
Sábado de manhã, acordo com uma notificação do seu canal de Youtube com um novo vídeo da "7/11". Um pouco diferente dos seus vídeos anteriores mas super viciante (já ouvi para aí umas 10 vezes) e engraçado. 
Mais uma vez, a Queen B a usar muito bem o poder das redes sociais para promover o seu trabalho.


Depois de verem, digam-me o que acharam ;)



CrisLaborim© 2012-2019