VACATION MOOD REMEMBERING THOSE BEACH DAYS

9.9.14




Last but not the least, this is the last outfit of my vacation at paradise.
Here I'm with a crop top and jean shorts and my Havaianas' sandals. This is my favourite kind of outfit for the holidays. Hope you like it ;)

Hoje trago-vos o último outfit das minhas férias maravilhosas no paraíso.
Estou com o meu género de outfit favorito para férias: crop top, calções de ganga e Havaianas. Simplesmente perfeito! Espero que gostem ;)








CROP TOP & JEAN SHORTS FROM ZARA | HAVAIANAS' SANDALS | BIMBA Y LOLA'S CLUTCH & SUNGLASSES | PANDORA'S NECKLACE





It was a great vacation where I found my peace so that I could be full with energy to accept the new challenges that are coming <3

Foram umas férias maravilhosas onde consegui encontrar paz, para voltar cheia de energia e abraçar os novos desafios que estão a chegar <3



CrisLaborim© 2012-2019