SARAH JESSICA PARKER NEW YORK'S APARTMENT

30.9.14





The news came out a few days ago and I've been so busy it was impossible for me to show them to you on time.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's New York house in Greenwich Village is for sale for $22M. And after seeing those little details on Vogue's 73 questions interview, I was so curious (that white ping-pong table left me in love with it) that I had to analyze the pictures in detail.

With an amazing decoration, here is this New York dream house.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do ;)


Já foi há uns dias que saiu a notícia, mas andei tão ocupada que foi-me impossível mostrar-vos na hora.

A casa de Nova Iorque em Greenwich Village de Sarah Jessica Parker e Matthew Broderick está para venda por $ 22 milhões. E depois de ter visto aqueles "apontamentozinhos" na entrevista da VOGUE 73 questions, a curiosidade era tanta (aquela mesa de ping pong branca deixou-me completamente in love) que não pude deixar de ver as fotos de fio a pavio. 

Com um gosto incrível, aqui fica esta casa de sonho de Nova Iorque. 
Espero que gostem tanto quanto eu ;)















And for those who haven't seen the interview, here it is…

E para aqueles que não viram a entrevista, aqui fica…





<3
CrisLaborim© 2012-2019