ON YELLOW FEVER

23.4.14



I don't know if it's because of the flu and I'm sick of all the lemon and honey tea that I'm taking or because the stores are filled with colour, but I just fill like buying yellow clothes!
Here is my weekly inspiration board: all yellow <3


Não sei se é de estar doente e farta de beber chá de limão com mel ou se é das lojas estarem cheias de cor, que só me apetece comprar peças amarelas!
Deixo-vos aqui a minha board de inspiração desta semana: toda ela amarela <3


ZARA Shirt
BIMBA Y LOLA Bag | UTERQUË Slippers | ZARA Jacket

ZARA Shorts

ZARA Troussers | BIMBA Y LOLA Scarf | UTERQUË Bag

BIMBA Y LOLA Bag


Last but not least, for those who are obsessed with the Adidas Stan Smith sneakers, I bring to you a special edition with lemons! You can see all about it here.

Por último, mas não menos importante, deixo aqui para aqueles que andam obcecados com o modelo Stan Smith da Adidas uma edição especial com limões! Podem ver tudo sobre eles aqui.


ADIDAS STAN SMITH "Lemon"


Nighty Night <3
CrisLaborim© 2012-2019