"YES, I'M A SHOE-AHOLIC. NO I DON'T NEED HELP"

9.7.15




Não resisti. 

I confess, I couldn't resist.

Estava de olho nuns tenis criados por Pedro Pedro para a Basilius mas não havia o meu número e acabei por perder a cabeça… hihih

When I went to the store, my eyes were on the sneakers Pedro Pedro designed for Basilius but  they didn't have my number… it was when I lost my head... hihih





Tinham tudo para serem as sandálias do ano. Mas como sou muito esquisita no que diz respeito a calçado, ainda pensei que haveria alguma coisa que não ia gostar nelas. 
Porém, assim que as calcei não as queria tirar mais… 

They had everything to be the sandals of the year. But I'm very picky regarding footwear. But as soon as I put them on, I didn't want to take them off no more ...




São Rugui e podem encontrá-las na concept store The Feeting Room ;) 

They're from a portuguese brand named Rugui and you can find them in the concept store The Feeting Room ;)















CrisLaborim© 2012-2019