IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING COMFORTABLE

29.6.15




Como já devem de saber, uma das coisas que mais aprecio é sentir-me confortável, mesmo que seja num jantar de gala de vestido comprido.
Por isso, sou a maior fã de macacões, apesar de ser um pouco difícil escolher aqueles que mais me agradem, principalmente quando têm padrões. 

As you already know, one of the things that I appreciate the most in terms of clothing is to feel comfortable with them, even in a long dress at a gala dinner.
So, I'm the biggest fan of jumpsuits, despite being a bit difficult to choose those that work well for me, especially when they have patterns.





Na minha primeira ida aos saldos, encontrei este modelo a metade do preço na H&M. Adorei o toque, o corte e acima de tudo, como me fica vestido pois não fico mais baixa e assenta na perfeição!

When I first went to see the sales, I found this model at half price at H&M. I loved the touch, the cutting and, foremost, how it fits because it doesn't make me shorter!




Jumpsuit H&M | Sandals ZARA (old) | Bag MARIA MALETA | Sunglasses KOMONO FROM elROCKSTAR.com
Necklace SWAROVSKI | Bracelets PARFOIS, PANDORA and BIMBA Y LOLA















CrisLaborim© 2012-2019