BANANAS ABOUT YOU

15.5.15


THE STORE, ETC. | Necklace MESH | Hair Spring PARFOIS


Finalmente chegou! Depois de ter conhecido a The Store, Etc. através dum post da Maria Guedes (Stylista) fiquei de olho neste print das bananas. 

And it has finally arrived! After knowing about the The Store, Etc. through Maria Guedes (Stylista) post, I knew that I would have to buy these print of "Bananas about you".


Olhem-me para este pormenor lindo! (como designer de comunicação sou incapaz de não ficar derretida
com estas coisas ;p) // Look at this beautiful details! (as a communication designer, I can't be different
with these kind of things ;p)



Andava à procura de um print que ficasse bem na minha cozinha e não encontrava nada que me agradasse até ver este. Fiquei encantada! É simplesmente perfeito para a minha pequena cozinha. 

I was looking for a print to stay on my kitchen and I couldn't find anything that would please me, until I saw this one. I was delighted! It's just perfect for my small kitchen.





Agora só fica a faltar comprar a moldura. No final mostro-vos o resultado ;)

Now, all is missing is to buy the frame. I'll show you the result later ;)








CrisLaborim© 2012-2019