ALREADY THINKING ABOUT FALL

10.9.13



The stores are already with Fall/Winter collections, the September issues are already read and the weather is getting colder, so it's impossible not to think about the Fall that is coming.

Com as lojas já com as colecções de Outono/Inverno, as September Issues já lidas e relidas e o tempo a ficar mais fresco, é impossível não começar a pensar no Inverno que aí se avizinha.


BIMBA Y LOLA bag from Pre-Fall Collection and MAC Lipstick Velvet Teddy // estojo BIMBA Y LOLA da Pre-Fall Collection e batom MAC Velvet Teddy 

This weekend I was taking a look on the mall, and, without thinking about it, all the things that I bought was all for beauty or related to.
I leave you here my choices.

Este fim de semana estive a dar uma vista de olhos pelas lojas e, sem dar por isso, tudo o que trouxe foram objectos relaccionados com maquilhagem/beleza. 
Deixo-vos aqui as minhas escolhas.

KIKO nail lacquer #319 and #275 // vernizes KIKO nº. 319 e 275


I hope that they will inspired you as much as they are inspiring me ;)

Espero que vos inspirem tanto quanto me estão a inspirar para os meus novos looks ;)




CrisLaborim© 2012-2019